If you have forgotten your password, enter the email account you registered with and we will send you a link so that you can set your new password.
If you have forgotten your password, enter the email account you registered with and we will send you a link so that you can set your new password.
Thanks for joining Scrads
This policy describes the information we process in order to provide Scrads services, as well as other products and features that Scrads offers ('Scrads Products' or 'Products').
Things you and other people do and provide us with
Information about the device
- Information and content that you provide to us. We collect the content, communications and other data that you provide when you use our Products, for example, when you register to create an account, create or share content. This information may correspond to data included in the content that you provide (for example, metadata) or related to it, such as the place where an ad was published or the date of creation. It can also include the content that you see through the functions that we make available to you, so that we can perform actions such as suggesting advertising screens and filters that may interest you, as well as giving you advice on how to use the platform. Our systems automatically process the content and communications that you and other people provide to analyze the context and what they include in relation to the purposes described below. Learn more about how to control who can see the content you share.
Special Category Data: You can choose to provide information in the fields of your Scrads profile. This and other information (place of publication of advertisements) is subject to special protection under EU law.
- Your use. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of advertisements you make or interact with, the functions you use, the actions you carry out, the people or accounts with which you interact and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we record when you are using and when you have last used our Products.
- Information about transactions made in our Products. If you use our Products to make payments or other economic transactions (for example, when you pay for the publication of an advertisement), we collect data about such payments or transactions. Those details include payment information as well as account and authentication details and billing details, and do not include your credit or debit card number and other information about the card.
- The activity of other users and the information they provide. We also receive and analyze content and information provided to us by other people when using our Products.
As described below, we collect information from the computers, phones, online televisions, and other internet-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and combine it into the different devices you use. For example, we use the information we collect about your use of our Products on the phone to improve personalization of content (including advertisements) or features you see when you use our Products on another device, such as a laptop or tablet, or to detect if you have taken any action in response to an event that we have shown you on the phone or on another device.
Among the data we obtain from the devices are the following:
- Device Features: information such as operating system, hardware and software version, battery charge level, signal strength, available storage space, type of browser, file and application types and names, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about the operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as putting a window in the foreground or background, or mouse movements (allowing humans to be distinguished from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device and other identifiers (for example, from games, applications, or accounts you use).
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals and information about beacons, mobile phone towers and access points to nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Device configuration data: information that you allow us to receive by activating the corresponding configuration on the device, such as access to GPS location, camera, and photos.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of the mobile operator or internet provider, the language, the time zone, the mobile phone number, the IP address, the connection speed.
Provide, customize and improve our Products.
We use the information we have to offer our Products, as well as to personalize the functions and content, and to provide suggestions both inside and outside our Products. In order to create personalized Products that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and that you and other people provide us. Learn more about how we use information about you to personalize your Scrads experience, including features, content and recommendations in Scrads Products.
Promote security, integrity and protection.
- Information between devices and Scrads Products: we link information about your activities on different devices and Scrads Products to provide you a more personalized and consistent experience in all Products, regardless of the device in which they uses.
- Location-related information: we use location-related information, such as your current location, where you live, as well as businesses and people near you, to provide , customize and improve our Products, including screen maps, to make them more relevant to you and others. This type of information can be based on data such as the precise location of the device (if you have allowed us to collect this information), IP addresses.
- Product Research and Development: we use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Products (including through surveys and research), as well as to test and troubleshoot features and products new.
- Ads and other sponsored content: From the information we have about you, including information about your interests, actions and connections, we select and personalize ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activities, combat harmful behaviors, detect and prevent spam and other negative experiences, preserve the integrity of our Products and promote security both inside and outside of Scrads Products. For example, we use this data to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our conditions and policies, or to detect if a person needs help. For more information, see the Scrads security help service.
We use the information at our disposal to send you marketing messages, make you aware of our Products and inform you about our policies and conditions. We also use it to respond to you when you contact us.
People and accounts with whom you communicate and share informationWith external partners
When you communicate and share information using our Products. For example, when you post something to Scrads, you select who the post is for.
Information about your 'Active' status or your presence in our Products
There are signs that indicate to people who are part of the Scrads network if you are active in our Products.
If ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Partners who use our analysis services
We provide sets of statistics and information that individuals and businesses use to understand how others interact with their posts, ads, videos, and other content inside and outside of Scrads Products.
We provide advertisers with reports to tell them what types of people view their ads and what results they generate. However, unless you give us permission to do so, we do not share personally identifiable information, such as your name or email address; data that can be used to contact you or that can reveal your identity. We provide advertisers with general demographics and information about interests. These data are intended to help you better understand your audience.
We share information about you with companies that process it together to offer analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners that offer goods and services in our Products
If you subscribe to premium content or purchase an item that someone sells on our Products, the content creator or seller may receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information necessary to complete the transaction, including details of contact and shipping.
We provide information and content to service providers that help us to continue our business. These providers are dedicated to offering technical infrastructure services, analyzing the use of our Products, providing customer support services, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Researchers and academics
We also provide information and content to research and academic partners in order to carry out research that deepens the knowledge and innovation necessary to contribute to our business or purpose, as well as to promote discovery and innovation in topics related to social welfare. general, advances in the field of technology and public interest, health and welfare.
Compliance with legal requirements or requests from the police authorities
We share information with law enforcement authorities or in response to legal requests in the circumstances detailed below.
Cloudana Solutions S.L.
08398 Santa Susanna
We provide you with a personalized experience:
Your experiences in Scrads are different from those of other people who use the platform. All aspects are personalized.
We connect you with the people and organizations that interest you:
We help you find the ones that interest you, as well as connect with them through the Scrads Products you use. Based on the data we have, we offer suggestions to you and other people.
We help you discover content, products and services that may interest you:
We show you advertisements, offers and other sponsored content to help you discover the content, products and services offered by the many businesses and organizations that use Scrads and Scrads Products. Section 2 explains this aspect in more detail.
We fight against harmful behavior, and we protect and support our community:
People will only create communities in Scrads if they feel safe. We have specialized teams around the world and we develop advanced technical systems to detect if our Products are used inappropriately, if someone shows harmful behavior to others and if situations arise in which we can contribute to help or protect our community. If we are aware of content or conduct of this type, we will apply the corresponding measures, such as offering help, removing advertising screens, blocking access to certain features, disabling an account or contacting the law enforcement agencies. We share data with other Scrap Companies if we detect that a person uses any of our Products improperly or exhibits inappropriate behavior.
We use and develop advanced technologies to offer safe and functional services to everyone:
We use and develop advanced technologies, machine learning systems so that people can use our Products safely, regardless of their physical ability or the geographical region where they are.
We carry out studies to detect ways to improve our services:
We carry out research tasks with the purpose of developing, testing and improving our Products. These tasks include analyzing the data we have about our users and understanding how they use our Products, for example, by conducting surveys and tests, and solving problems with the new features. Our data policy details the use we make of the data to carry out these tasks in order to develop and improve our services.
We offer access to our services from anywhere in the world:
To operate our international service, we must store and distribute content and data in our data centers and systems around the world, including regions outside of your country of residence. These infrastructures may be directed or managed by Scrads or its affiliated companies.
1. Who can use Scrads
We want our community to be a safe environment in which people take responsibility for their actions. For this reason, you should:
We try to make Scrads available to everyone, but you cannot use Scrads in the following cases:
- Check the locations of the screens
- Provide accurate information about you or your company.
- Do not distort advertising screens.
- Do not share your password or give others access to your Scrads account, or transfer your account to them (without our permission).
2. What can you do in Scrads
- You are under 14 years old.
- We have previously disabled your account for violating our Conditions or Policies.
- Applicable law prohibits you from accessing our products, services or software.
We want people to use Scrads to serve and post ads that are relevant to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. Therefore, you agree not to engage in the behaviors described below or to assist (or support others in these behaviors).
We can remove or block all content that violates these provisions.
- You must not use our Products to perform actions or share content in the following cases:
- If they violate these Conditions, our Community Rules or other conditions and policies that govern your use of Scrads.
- If they are illegal, deceptive, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- If other people's rights are violated, such as those related to intellectual property.
- You must not upload viruses or malicious codes, or carry out activities that may disable, overload or alter the proper functioning of our Products, or modify their appearance.
- You must not access data from our Products or collect them by automated means (without our prior permission), nor attempt to access them without the corresponding permission.
If we withdraw content that you have published due to non-compliance with our Community Rules, we will inform you of this measure and explain the options available to you to request another revision, unless you seriously or repeatedly violate these Conditions or, if doing so, we we expose or expose third parties to legal responsibilities; our user community is hurt; compromises or jeopardizes the integrity or operation of our services, systems or Products; also in cases where we experience restrictions for technical reasons, or in those where we do not have permission to do so for legal reasons.
To contribute to the proper functioning of the community, we recommend that you report any content or behavior that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our conditions and policies.
3. Permissions you grant us
To provide our services, we need you to grant us certain permissions:
4. Limitations of use of our intellectual property
- Permission to use the ads you create: such as photos or videos, which may be protected by intellectual or industrial property laws.
You are the owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights (such as copyrights or trademarks) of the content that you create and publish in Scrads and in the Products of the Scrads companies that you use. Nothing in these Conditions deprives you of the rights you have over the content of your property. You can freely share your content with whoever you want and where you want.
However, in order to offer our services, you must grant us some legal permissions (called 'licenses') in order to use such content. We will use these licenses solely to offer and improve our Products and services, as described in Section 1 above.
Specifically, when you publish an advertisement that is protected by intellectual or industrial property rights in or in connection with our Products, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licenseable license and exempt from payments for copyright rights. author to host, use, distribute, modify, maintain, reproduce, display or publicly communicate and translate your content, as well as to create derived content (in accordance with your privacy and application settings). In other words, if you post a photo to Scrads, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others, such as service providers who help us provide our services or other Scrads products that you use. This license will no longer take effect when your content is removed from our systems.
Your content can be removed individually, but you also have the option to delete your account to delete everything at once. Learn more about how to delete your account.
When you delete your content, the rest of the users will stop seeing it, but it will continue to be hosted on our systems in the following cases:
- It cannot be removed immediately due to technical limitations (in which case, your content will be removed within a maximum period of 180 days from when you decide to delete it).
- Immediate removal of content would limit our ability to:
- Investigate or detect illegal practices or violations of our conditions and policies (for example, an incorrect use of our Products or systems).
- Comply with any legal obligation, such as the protection of evidence.
- Comply with the requirements of judicial, administrative or police authorities, as well as government agencies.
In this case, the content will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been kept (the exact period of time will vary depending on the different cases).
In the cases mentioned above, this license will remain in force until the content is completely removed.
- Permission to use your name and information about the actions you take in publications: You grant us permission to use your name, your profile picture and information about the actions you take in Scrads next to or in relation to ads, without receiving compensation from no type. For example, we can show other users who are interested in your screens some relevant information for the publication of their ads on your screens.
- Permission to update the software you use or download: if you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install the corresponding updates when appropriate.
We reserve all rights to the content protected by intellectual property rights (owned by us) that we make available in our Products (such as images, designs, videos or sound that we offer and that you add to the content that you create or share in Scrads). You will retain the intellectual property rights relating to your content. You may only use our copyrighted content, or our trademarks or the like, as set out in our Trademark Use Rules, or with our written consent. You must obtain our written permission or have one under an open source license to modify, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract our source code, as well as create derivative works from it.
1. Updating of the Conditions
We continually work to improve our services and develop new features to provide you and our community with better Products. For this reason, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. We will only implement changes if the provisions are no longer adequate or incomplete, and only if such changes are reasonable and take your interests into account.
Unless we are required by law to make these changes, we will send you a notice (for example, by email or through our Products) at least 30 days in advance before modifying these Conditions, so that you can review the changes before come into effect. If you continue to use our Products once the changes have taken effect, it will mean that you accept these modifications.
Although we hope that you will continue to use our Products, if you do not agree with our updated Conditions and do not want to continue being part of the Scrads community, you can delete your account at any time.
2. Account suspension or cancellation
We want Scrads to be a space where people feel comfortable and safe.
If we determine that you have violated our conditions or policies, notoriously or seriously, or repeatedly, we may suspend or permanently disable your account. We may also do so if you repeatedly infringe on other people's intellectual property rights or if we are compelled to do so for legal reasons.
If we proceed to suspend or disable your account, we will inform you about it and explain the options you have to request a review, unless, by doing so, we expose ourselves or third parties to legal responsibilities; our user community suffers; the integrity or operation of our services, systems or Products is compromised or jeopardized; also in cases where we experience restrictions for technical reasons, or in those where we do not have permission to do so for legal reasons.
Learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled and how to contact us if you think we have disabled it by mistake.
If you delete your account or we disable it, the agreement established by these Conditions will cease to apply, but the following provisions will continue to be in force: 3.3.1, 4.2-4.5.
3. Limitation of liability
None of the provisions of these Conditions is intended to exempt us from liability or to limit it in cases of death, personal injury or fraudulent representation derived from negligence on our part, nor to affect your legal rights.
We will act with professional diligence in offering you our Products and services and in maintaining a safe and error-free environment. As long as we have acted with professional diligence, we are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach of these Conditions or by our actions; the losses that neither we nor you can foresee at the time of the entry into force of these Conditions, nor the events that we cannot control.
We try to establish clear rules to reduce and, if possible, avoid disputes between you and us. However, if one arises, it is helpful to know in advance where it can be resolved and what laws apply.
If you are a consumer and your habitual residence is in a member state of the European Union, the laws of that country will apply to any claim, cause or dispute that you initiate against us and that arises as a consequence of these Conditions or the Scrads Products, or in relation to them (“claim”). Likewise, you can resolve the claim in any competent court of the country that has jurisdiction. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent court in Spain and that the laws of that country will govern these Conditions and any claim (regardless of the provisions relating to conflicts of law).
- These Conditions (previously called Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities) constitute the entire agreement between you and Scrads regarding the use you make of our Products and prevail over any previous agreement.
- Some of the Products we offer are also governed by complementary conditions. If you use any of these Products, you will have the opportunity to accept the complementary conditions that will be part of the agreement we have with you. For example, if you access our Products or use them for commercial or business purposes, such as ad serving, you must agree to our Business Terms. If you post content that includes music, you must comply with our Music Content Standards. To the extent that the complementary conditions conflict with these Conditions, the former will prevail in relation to said conflict.
- If any part of these terms is not applicable, the remaining part will continue to be fully applicable and in force. The non-application of any of these Conditions by us will not be considered a waiver. Any modification of these Conditions or waiver of them must be made in writing and have our signature.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Conditions to any third party without our consent.
- You can designate a person (called a 'legacy contact') to manage your account if it becomes a memorial. Only the legacy contact or a person you have designated in a valid will or similar document in which you clearly express your consent to disclose the content in the event of death or disability may request that content be disclosed from your account once it passes to be commemorative.
- These Conditions do not confer beneficiary rights to any third party. All of our rights and obligations under these Conditions are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, either by law or in any other way.
- We inform you that it is possible that we may have to change the username of your account in certain circumstances. If we are forced to do so, we will notify you in advance and explain the reasons for our decision.
- We always value your comments and any other suggestion about our products and services. However, we inform you that we can use them without restriction or obligation to offer you compensation, nor do we have the obligation to consider them confidential.
Cookies are small pieces of text that are used to store information about web browsers. They allow you to store and receive identifiers and additional information about computers, phones and other devices. Other technologies are also used for similar purposes, such as the data we store on web browsers or devices, the identifiers that are associated with devices, and other types of software. For the purposes of this policy, all the referred technologies are called 'cookies'.
This policy explains the use we make of cookies and the options available to you. Unless otherwise indicated in this document, we will process the data we receive through cookies in accordance with the Data Policy.
Security and integrity of websites and products/Services
Advertising, recommendations, statistics and measurements
Cookies help us to display and measure advertisements on the different browsers and devices that a person uses.
Cookies also allow us to provide statistics on the people who use the Scrads Products/Services and those who interact with the adverts, websites and applications of our advertisers and the companies that use said products/Services.
Functions and services for websites
Analysis and studies
If you have a Scrads account:
Information for all people:
- To show you information, we use the data provided to us by advertisers and other partners about your activity outside the Products/Services of Scrads companies, including websites and applications.
- Scrads allows advertisers to show you information in applications and websites outside the Products/Services of Scrads companies. Among other resources, use your preferences.
More information about internet advertising:
Browser cookie controls:
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
In addition, in your browser or device you can find other settings to indicate whether you authorize the use of browser cookies or prefer to delete them. For more information on these controls, see the help material for your browser or device. Certain Scrads Products/Services may not function properly if you disable the use of browser cookies.